:: Re: [DNG] Installing local .deb fil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Antony Stone
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Installing local .deb files with dependencies
On Thursday 27 July 2023 at 13:14:23, Antony Stone wrote:

> So, does anyone know what tool I can use to install "freeswitch-meta-all"
> and its required dependencies, when those .debs now exist in a directory
> on my local machine?

Thanks to Ralph and tito for very helpful guidance.

I have created a working local repository by what I suspect is almost the
simplest method possible:

    mkdir -p /usr/local/repo/FreeSwitch
    rsync -Pav *.deb /usr/local/repo/FreeSwitch
    cd /usr/local/repo/FreeSwitch
    dpkg-scanpackages . >Packages
    apt-ftparchive release . >Release
    echo 'deb [trusted=yes] file:/usr/local/repo/FreeSwitch/ /'
        >/etc/apt/sources.list.d/local.FreeSwitch.list
    aptitude update

Antony.

--
"I don't mind that he got rich, but I do mind that he peddles himself as the
ultimate hacker and God's own gift to technology when his track record

- Eric S Raymond, about Bill Gates

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.