:: Re: [DNG] Installing local .deb fil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Installing local .deb files with dependencies
On Thursday 27 July 2023 at 13:35:15, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:

> > So, does anyone know what tool I can use to install "freeswitch-meta-all"
> > and its required dependencies, when those .debs now exist in a directory
> > on my local machine?
>
> Check out "man sources.list" and search on "file:"

Thanks - I had thought about something like that based on the installation CDs
which specify "cdrom:" in them.

However, I can't just point this at a directory containing the .deb files -
it's expecting to find all of the structure of a standard Debian repository.
Is there some way of building that on my local machine, from the list of files
the build process has created for me?

Antony.

--
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:

- Damian Conway

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.