:: Re: [DNG] OT democracy (was Re: boo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: tito
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] OT democracy (was Re: bookworm without systemd)
On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 14:31:22 +0100
Manfred Wassmann <berlinsight@???> wrote:

> On Sunday, July 23, 2023, tito <farmatito@???> wrote:
>
> > ,
> > but we wouldn't be about 9billion people on this planet if the anarchy you
> > talk about really existed.
> >

> any arguments to support that claim? I rather think we are /because/ of the
> anarchy which IMHO is obvious when you look at what's happening around you.

Anarchy is the absence of rules, I instead see a lot of rules so no anarchy at all.
You don't like the rules, maybe they need to be improved but rules exists.
This does not imply that everybody plays by the rules. But rules exist and
are enforced to the extent public opinion acceptance permits.
You are right that there is more perceived complexity as we are overflown
with news, data, images that make us think there is anarchy, but if you
look deeper you will find rules even in this news flows, so anarchy is a utopia,
as the life itself has rules, you are born, you live, you die. So far this single rule
has been always enforced, so, no, the anarchy you talk about does not exist,
but in our heads, often as a excuse to don't do better.

Ciao,
farmatito