:: [DNG] connman (was: Re: bookworm w…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
Aan: dng
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [DNG] bookworm without systemd
Onderwerp: [DNG] connman (was: Re: bookworm without systemd)
jeremy ardley via Dng - 23.07.23, 11:53:36 CEST:
> Conman and NetworkManager are more user oriented in a dynamic network
> environment, especially laptops.
>
> However, conman is lighter weight than NetworkManager so has less
> features (and bugs)

Again, I did not experience bugs with Network Manager since quite a
while.

But sure, less code means less probability to introduce bugs. So connman
works without Systemd as well? It can do WLAN with WPA I bet and
Ethernet with DHCP?

However even then, Plasma currently integrates well with Network
Manager. Not sure whether connman has an applet for KDE's Plasma.

--
Martin