:: Re: [devuan-dev] Fwd: How to handle…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Fwd: How to handle bugs like 1041703 - libgudev broken due to missed udev dependencies?
Martin Steigerwald - 22.07.23, 18:45:01 CEST:
> Martin Steigerwald - 22.07.23, 16:30:34 CEST:
> > This issue breaks keyboard and mouse input in display managers in
> > Devuan Ceres.
> >
> > Just wanted to make you aware of it, in case you aren't already.
>
> I was not aware that eudev is not part of Debian.

Well Klaus, the reporter of the bug in Debian actually seems to use
Devuan. He reported the issue in Devuan bugtracker as well:

https://bugs.devuan.org/769

I finally became suspicious as I found "merged-usr: no" in the Debian bug
report. I think in case Devuan's adapted reportbug reports it would be
better to clearly state that its Devuan, not Debian. I understand a
reason why not to, but I don't think a sneaky approach will work well
here.

Ciao,
--
Martin