:: Re: [devuan-dev] Fwd: How to handle…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
Aan: devuan-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] Fwd: How to handle bugs like 1041703 - libgudev broken due to missed udev dependencies?
Hi!

Martin Steigerwald - 22.07.23, 16:30:34 CEST:
> This issue breaks keyboard and mouse input in display managers in
> Devuan Ceres.
>
> Just wanted to make you aware of it, in case you aren't already.

I was not aware that eudev is not part of Debian.

That of cause changes the communication bit.

An idea would be to try get it into Debian?

Anyway an interesting system the reporter has there with apt preferring
experimental. I did not see he was using eudev.

Best,
--
Martin