:: Re: [DNG] bookworm without systemd
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Manfred Wassmann
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] bookworm without systemd
On Friday, July 21, 2023, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> capercally.bleery670@??? said on Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:13:29 -0700
>
> >https://diziet.dreamwidth.org/15336.html
> >
> >--
> >Ian

> purpose is a sans-systemd fork of Debian to say that this sans-systemd fork
> is unnecessary and we can all return to the Debian fold.

Really? To me the linked post shows that replacing systemd with SysV-Init
is NOT SUPPORTED by current Debian, you need considerable hacking to set it
up (or a script prepared by someone who did) and you will not be able to
use the full set of software in Debian unless you install at least a subset
of sytemd (elogind).

--
sent from mobile