:: Re: [DNG] Secure small web server.
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Manfred Wassmann
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Secure small web server.
On Wednesday, July 19, 2023, jeremy ardley via Dng <dng@???>
wrote:

> On 19/7/23 14:08, onefang wrote:
>
>> I'm currently using Apache 2 for my web servers, but I want to switch to
>> something else. Apache is too complex, […]
>>

> I use nginx. It's very fast and not too complex.

According to Wikipedia Nginx is even more popular than Apache, so no
surprise seeing it mentioned here. It's used in embedded systems like
Victron's Venus OS where it just has replaced Hiawatha, which also could be
an option. Another popular example is Lighttpd, to provide a little bit of
choice, though I haven't checked if they fully match all criteria mentioned
in the TO.

--
sent from mobile