:: Re: [DNG] PLEASE DISREGARD [Daedalu…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Curtis Maurand
Aan: .
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] PLEASE DISREGARD [Daedalus support for btrfs RAID ?]
even in past devuan installs, support for btrfs isbther, but you need to install btrfs-progs after install “apt-get install btrfs-progs”

I’ve been running on BTRFS fir quite some time. the programs are finally becoming more robust. Don’t try raid 5 unless the disks are identical. disparate disks invites trouble.

—Curtis

Sent from my iPhone