:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-07-…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: B Stack
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-07-06
# Devuan meet 2023-07-06 @20:30 UTC

Present: Setto, fsmithred, golinux

Regrets: plasma41 (sick), adam

## Old Business
### golinux
- The update to the README pointing to Devuan icons languishes in git . . .
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/issues/8

### setto
- The problem about the mailinglist has been identified. It resides in
the default landing of the archive. The archive is there, but only
accessible once the user has chosen an apropriate date span (see image
bellow)
<media-tag src="https://pad.dyne.org/blob/8b/8b07d5a1a8f1256cbd841431d120d772f0ccb86f0c8e08d8"
data-crypto-key="cryptpad:31p5J92+pOmCwJHvuti7g9IV3UU2KoQSTO3HhvS9PV0="></media-tag>
We are working on setting default to land the user on the appropriate
dates. Until then we can perhaps deep link the users that come from
the website to a date set in the future, because this will display all
emails starting with the most recent.

Footer signature links will be updated in the same sweep. (By the end
of next week)
- (gl) Thanks for getting on this and greetings to alv!

## Old Actions

## New Business
### golinux
- Do we want to continue the Thursday meets?

## New Actions