:: Re: [DNG] Debian: RH next target?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Debian: RH next target?
mett said on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 20:05:12 +0900

><https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2023/jun/23/rhel-gpl-analysis/>

My response on learning this was "typical redhat". They're the same
people who ruined Linux with systemd just to complexify Linux so they
could sell their services, training and support.

>I think it shows us what to
>expect for Debian in a few
>years.

Unfortunately, so do I. Given the high-handed kangaroo court Debian
embrace of systemd, silencing all critics, I'd say there's something
wrong with them that makes them quite likely to bring redhat's
corporate sabotage to the Linux world's most populous distro. And of
course Ubuntu always follows Debian into hell.

I know Devuan lacks the huge volunteer base to become an independent
distro, but if Debian keeps getting worse, what about Devuan becoming a
kinder and gentler redistributor of Void Linux?

SteveT

Steve Litt