:: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was R…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Olaf Meeuwissen
Aan: Mark Hindley
CC: Ralph Ronnquist, dng, Ralph Ronnquist
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was Re: how do I get an update on . . .)
Hi Mark,

Mark Hindley <mark@???> writes:

> Olaf,
>
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 08:05:59PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
>> I understand that Daedalus is in freeze but shouldn't *security* updates
>> of packages that come straight from Debian be let through anyway? After
>> all, bookworm has been released and is Debian's current stable.
>
> As far as I can see daedalus-security is merging correctly. The freeze of
> daedalus really relates to migrations from unstable.

Thanks for the cluebat. I had not noticed that daedalus-security has
been added. The testing suites normally start out without *-security
and *-updates so these were not in my APT sources yet.

In their place I used the ones from chimaera to pick up on security
upgrades early where possible and wait until things trickle down from
unstable.

> Or is there something your are expecting to find in daedalus-security that isn't
> there?

I replaced by chimaera-security and chimaera-updates entries with the
daedalus versions and now everything is fine again.

Thanks again,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen