:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mario Marietto
A: Gregory Nowak
CC: Mario Marietto via Dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
how to fix this ? (I'm on Beowulf)

# qemu-debootstrap --arch armhf jessie jessie-armhf
http://deb.devuan.org/merged jessie
I: Running command: debootstrap --arch armhf --foreign jessie jessie-armhf
http://deb.devuan.org/merged jessie
I: Retrieving InRelease
I: Retrieving Release
E: Failed getting release file