:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Mario Marietto
Aan: Gregory Nowak
CC: Mario Marietto via Dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
Hello.

I'm running Jessie and I'm trying to prepare the userland to copy on the sd
card ; I've issued this command on the devuan jessie host os :

# qemu-debootstrap --arch armhf jessie jessie-armhf
http://deb.devuan.org/merged
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdeb.devuan.org%2Fmerged%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0uBMDxVi1AdvD7m2sI7HHdMlIGngHP6dFXe98IOOPb6rRdMJKM6wbXsw8&h=AT3LPoIKykWq1izys9y7rhP2t2TXyUwJbF8TkmRnMy3-M2l-cQOxsYabILZmWhkmbtOdE41N-5gqJLZ0IP1Xqtwriju6mKnXIig0fh1y9TEI5jKxNcLAgW6PQg&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0-AoC4ka65JWIAnkXdQ5SMOaDq8dPrYY7_CjrFSPr9wgsz4fgSmUR6W4PAO-9m5VMkEY1PSHZaL0dQggWaA5Acn41hXycBgTPspvJcuca4-KfcS6R8zFo5RFM5J-_49uQzLn-vg4qcLOeGjZbhaB-pem5Yw6UbZmcZp9qUAgnSnF1OSJaWqg>
jessie

I: Running command: debootstrap --arch armhf --foreign jessie jessie-armhf
http://deb.devuan.org/merged
<http://deb.devuan.org/merged?fbclid=IwAR1GrspARbDWFWAiG8MbAq99h2EKBERMygF1SbFazIpHviI2_pkg7u_u8rI>
jessie

but the deboot-strapping does not start. Can someone explain why ?
Basically nothing happens.