:: Re: [DNG] OT: Digital replacement o…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Charles
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [DNG] OT: Digital replacement of mechanical mechanisms
I also had a 2008 toyota camry hybrid that lasted 280K until we sold it a while back. Never changed anything including the brake pads. Wonderful car. Still going strong for the new owners.
I was around in the 80's and remember using an 8080 and published a neighborhood newsletter. It was a dos program called pfs that fit on one floppy disk. It had spell check, a datatbase, printing, mail merge, spreadsheet for calcs with drop down menus. I remember microsoft coming out with word and excel. Of course you had to have windows. Enter the world of bloat and loading of multiple disks and blue screens thereafter!
For my purposes it was all I needed and marvel at the size and simplicity of it still.
73