:: Re: [DNG] [rrq@mail.rrq.id.au: Re: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mario Marietto
A: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] [rrq@mail.rrq.id.au: Re: Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?]
Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to install devuan ascii because I think that this old version
could work for my old chromebook. the problem is that I'm not able to find
an active mirror during the installation. I think because ascii is old. Do
you know if there is one enabled ? or what should I do at this point ? I'm
stuck on the graphical installer. Thanks.