:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mario Marietto
À: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
---> This means you must install an armhf kernel under your qemu virtual
machine; and this virtual machine will then execute the binaries downloaded
by debootstrap's first stage

ok. Thanks for explaining to me what happens under the hood. In the end
qemu-debootstrap does all that is needed to run as I want. I would like to
try to run qemu-deboostrap instead of debootstrap. Can you explain to me
how to do that ? I don't want to install beowulf to have its functionality.