:: [DNG] how do I get an update on . .…
Top Pagina
Auteur: o1bigtenor
Aan: Devuan ML
Onderwerp: [DNG] how do I get an update on . . .
Greetings

I use a number of different browsers.

Firefox-esr has been long appreciated because I don't need to update
it every 2 or 3 days.
Except right now in the debian repositories all current versions
(stable testing and sid) are at
102.12.xx - - - - my version is at 102.11.xx and I can't get an update
from the devuan repositories.

This is an issue because some lists that I'm on will not let me log on
with an 'out of date - - - - I think that means more than 2 versions
old, of a current browser.

Any suggestions as to what to do - - - - hopefully I don't have to go
to straight firefox because then I'll have to be updating 3x/week - -

TIA