:: Re: [DNG] Request for assistance wi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: o1bigtenor
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Request for assistance with my graphics
On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 11:32 PM Syeed Ali <syeedali@???> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 07:27:27 -0500
> o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
> > Went a looking - - - - fvwm seems to be sorta dying standing up - - -
> > activity on their connections is sorta sparse and like maybe monthly.
>
> It's possible for it to be "done" if it reasonably matches all the
> specifications and has no bugs.
>
> I used Blackbox for the longest time until I wanted some of the new
> features available in a fork: Openbox.

Openbox is, imo anyway, also past its sell by date.
Running xfwm4 here at - - - so far anyway - - - doesn't seem to be making
life more difficult.

Find it fascinating though that the development community seems to
think that virtual desktops are deprecated. I find them a great tool for
managing my work in all of its directions.

Regards