:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Mario Marietto
Aan: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
----> 2) Mount the disk on the arm machine and, from there, execute:

I can't mount the disk on the arm machine because I haven't completed the 2
stage of the bootstrap. It seems like a vicious circle. I'm trying to
install devuan because systemd always tries to check and fix disk errors
and it does not support natively chrome os disk partitions flags and I
can't install devuan because it needs another os installed on the sd card ?