:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mario Marietto
À: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
I've completed the first stage of the debootstrap using this command :

debootstrap --foreign --arch armhf chimaera /chimaera-armhf
http://deb.devuan.org/merged/ chimaera

When the first stage of the debootstrap ended,I found a directory on the
desktop,called "chimaera" with a lot of files inside (including the
directory called "debootstrap". Then I tried to execute the second stage of
the bootstrapping issuing this command :

sudo chroot /chimaera-armhf debootstrap --second-stage

unfortunately it does not work :

sudo chroot /chimaera-armhf/debootstrap --second-stage

chroot : failed to run command '--second-stage' : no such file or directory

Why this error ? on /chimaera-armhf I have a directory called
"debootstrap" and inside it there are the following files :

arch
base
debian-common
debootstrap