:: [devuan-dev] various init scripts f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan-dev
Asunto: [devuan-dev] various init scripts for applications missing them
Ahoy! siduck mentioned there are collections of init scripts maintained in other init freedom distros:
"
artix uses runit scripts from void linux, s6 scripts from obarun linux, openrc scripts from gentoo
"

this is interesting to have in devuan where, for instance, psql misses the init script when using sysvinit

I am looking for your opinion here: should we have packages for such init scripts added in devuan, for instance sysvinit-rc-scripts and openrc-rc-scripts and runit-rc-scripts ?

importing them from other distros can be a start, then customize from there. I would like to know if it will ever get included in devuan packages before making any effort in this direction.

ciao!