:: [DNG] Help with uBlock Origin under…
Góra strony
Autor: Joel Roth
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] Help with uBlock Origin under Firefox
Hiya ad-blocking compatriots,

I've been looking to set up some custom filters in uBlock
Origin. I'm trying to block ads recently reappearing in our
favorite google-owned video sharing service.

I'm using daedalus with Firefox 91.10.0esr (64-bit).

I'd like to find the advanced setup for custom filtering
rules, but can't seem to locate the blue power-button icon uBlock
origin uses to trigger the advanced setup.

uBlock Origin shows up (sans icon) with other plugins under the Tools and
Add-ons menu item. There is no access to advanced setup.

I've tried firefox under i3 (my default) and fvwm window
managers. (Neither startxfce4 nor startx
/usr/bin/startxfce4 would start X with Xfce. )

I'd be interested in other firefox adblocker plugins that serve this
same purpose. (I already use Adblock Plus and several others.)

Thanks for any hints (other than "install gnome" ;^)

cheers and wishing happy (ad-free) viewing
for everyone that wants it.

--
Joel Roth