:: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to aski…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon
A: Devuan ML
Temas nuevos: [DNG] [OT} Cloning in movies (was: AI as a precursor to asking intermediate questions)
Asunto: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to asking intermediate questions
Antony Stone <Antony.Stone@???> wrote:

>>     This reminds me of a movie I watched long ago but don't remember
>> the name. A guy (adult) was cloned exactly like in Unix fork(): the two
>> clones shared the same past and only their future was different, well,
>> their present as the movie went on. But the clones were not all made
>> from the original guy, but from previous clones, and, everytime a small
>> defect appeared. After some levels of cloning, the result was badly
>> deficient. I enjoyed very much this movie.

> "Multiplicity" with Michael Keaton.

Yes, I had that in mind when I was writing the post. Very funny film - the plot line gives scope for some different situations to normal - and worth looking out for.
Clone 1 makes another clone to make his life easier. Clone 2 does the same. After several iterations the “quality” is getting less - just like if you photocopy a copy, and so on.

Simon