:: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to aski…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: sawbona
A: Dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to asking intermediate questions
On 7 Jun 2023 at 2:34, Steve Litt wrote:

> Didier Kryn said on Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:49:30 +0200

> > AI is heavily trained by humans ...
> It has crossed the species barrier.
> ... have racial bias programmed into them ...

As AI is trained by humans and its data sets ie: information comes
from what has been produced by humans.

Thus, it goes to reason that *stupidity* and *racial bias*, both
heavily present in human history (among many other negative traits),
is part of AI.

We have to assume that AI is trained with incomplete data sets,
either by choice or simply because *everything* is simply *not*
available.

eg: just how much of human history is missing or has been purposely
purged from or not incorporated into records produced by humans?

Best,

JHM