:: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to aski…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to asking intermediate questions
On Tuesday 06 June 2023 at 20:49:30, Didier Kryn wrote:

> Le 06/06/2023 à 20:21, golinux a écrit :
> > (e.g. ChatGPT or Bing AI).
>
>      AI is heavily trained by humans; therefore there's a chance the
> virus of human stupidity has crossed the species barrier already.

Very nice :)

Antony.

--
Late in 1972 President Richard Nixon announced that the rate of increase of
inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used a

- Hugo Rossi, Notices of the American Mathematical Society

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.