:: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to aski…
Top Pagina
Auteur: golinux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] AI as a precursor to asking intermediate questions
On 2023-06-06 12:44, Syeed Ali wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:08:13 -0500
> o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
> I believe "Just Google That" will remain true for beginner users,
> but for intermediate users it will be replaced by using an AI assistant
> (e.g. ChatGPT or Bing AI).

I vote for analog. Instant answers speed up time and the answer that is
so easy to find is unlikely to remain in memory for long. This has and
will continue to reduce human intelligence and the ability to think and
problem-solve. In effect, we will be enslaved by the machine. In case
you haven't noticed, we already are. Homo Sapiens RIP . . . and well
deserved demise for screwing up so badly . . .

golinux