:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-04-…
Top Pagina
Auteur: B Stack
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-04-06
# Devuan meet 2023-04-06 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, fsmithred, plasma41, hendrik, altoid

## Old Business

* (altoid) Sorry, forgot all about this. 8^/ WRT to
comment by fsmithred in meet 03/04/23:
* (fsmithred) This should be tested in debian with sysvinit vs. systemd.
If the problem is present it should be reported in debian. Done.
Unless some *other* cause is discovered by someone with more
experience, it would seem that the problem reported by the OP is *not*
related to any Devuan package, as suggested by fsmithred. See
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=41739#p41739 TL;DR Issues
with timeshift v20.11.1 Debian 11 (systemd) + btrfs + LUKS encryption
timeshift reported to work properly, but ... Debian 11 (sysvinit) +
btrfs + LUKS encryption Devuan 4 (sysvinit) + btrfs + LUKS encryption
tested by OP and *not* working properly. More details in the thread.
As the presence of systemd seems to solve the OP's problem, a
recommendation to file a bug report against LUKS at Debian was given.

### amesser

* Just for the record: (I can not attend) I got E-Mail from
Hendrik last week regarding wicd. I did not got a response to my
response yet. I hope my e-mail did not get lost somewhere on its way
to Hendrik. Maybe Hendrik can give me a "pong" just to know that
everything is OK so far...
* (hendrik) I've already replied to him, very recently

### fsmithred

* desktop-base for daedalus is now in ceres.

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### ci.d.o

Testing pipeline check to enforce 'Origin: Devuan' in
debian/control.

#### archive.d.o

Debian [changed its
mind](https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2023/03/msg00187.html), so
it is now possible to archive ascii-backports as well.

#### Packaging

Debian has pencilled in the release of bookworm in May.
Does anybody want the colours in rootskel-gtk changing?

##### Other updates

* ceres: sysvinit, pdns-recursor

### (Altoid) I think the Devuan project should stick to the colour set
it has. Q: do we need a new colour swatch for every release? I for one
don't think so and AAYMMV, but there are much larger 'fish to fry' so
to speak. eg: just the release number/name under the Devuan logo with
the present (beautiful) colour found by golinux will do just fine.
* (gl) How many times are you going to ask this question?
* (altoid) Hmmm ... Let me think about it. 8^)

# New Actions