著者: capercally.bleery670
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Bluetooth packages for Devuan?
On Tue, Apr 04, 2023 at 07:53:15AM +0800, jeremy ardley via Dng wrote:

> In my experience it's really difficult to get anything bluetooth to work and
> even then it's likely to stop working at some random time.
>
> It's not just on Linux either. Windows has similar problems.

I think it depends on the gadget, and in particular which BT version
it supports. Some 10 years ago I reached deep into my thinning purse
and I bought what was supposed to be maybe the top BT headset at the
time - the Sennheiser 550. Man was I disappointed. I ended up using it
as a wired one which it did nicely.

Today I have 2 BT 5 headsets one of which I bought at a garage sale,
and both are just perfect, with my Mac and with my Android devices.
Never a drop, audio quality can't be distinguished from wired.

--
Ian