:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-03-…
Top Pagina
Auteur: B Stack
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-03-02
# Devuan meet 2023-03-02 @20:30 UTC

Present: fsmithred, plasma41, John Faulk, golinux, hendrik, Centurion
Dan Regrets: Altoid

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### John Faulk my final major update for the makecds script has been
made. It now includes Ubuntu and Linux Mint Compatibility. This is in
an effort to attract more interested people, and maybe more help for
Devuan. I now consider it production-ready As per usual, source can be
found here: https://codeberg.org/MrReplikant/Devuan-DVD-Set-Maker We
may also be on the tail of figuring out why the translations keep
failing, which, if we do, this would be good news for our
international communities.

### LeePen

#### BTS Optimisations for version tracking indexing scripts

#### Packaging
* ceres: network-manager, distro-info-data, tasksel, xfce4-session,
choose-mirror, colord

## New Actions