:: Re: [DNG] ..heads-up: systemd 253+ …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sawbona
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] ..heads-up: systemd 253+ promises to block forensic imaging and booting of new hardware
On 22 Feb 2023 at 16:06, Steve Litt wrote:

> implies that he's the person to bring Linux up to the wonderful level of
> Windows and MacOS.

Well ...

I spent many years dealing with the MS registry in W95/98/2000/XP,
etc. so I recognised systemd for what it is right away.

And much to my chagrin, I think LP is slowly but steadily achieving
his goal.

My discovery (thanks to a savvy package explorer) of what zeitgeist
can do and will eventually end up doing, has only verified this for
me.

(There's a thread about it here somewhere, rather overlooked.)

I would not be at all surprised if, eventually, part or all of
zeitgeist code gets merged into systemd.

A.