:: [devuan-dev] bug#251: marked as don…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Devuan bug Tracking System
A: fsmithred
Asunto: [devuan-dev] bug#251: marked as done (Error message and delay on boot, after encrypting the swap partition.)
Your message dated Wed, 8 Feb 2023 12:58:27 -0500
with message-id <2783f5a8-489c-00a7-d75a-3fed77ad011a@???>
and subject line
has caused the Devuan bug report #251,
regarding Error message and delay on boot, after encrypting the swap partition.
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact owner@???
immediately.)

--
251: https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=251
Devuan Bug Tracking System

After following the FAQ instructions and successfully encrypting my
swap partition, I'm getting the following error message on boot, with
the respective delay: "Gave up waiting for suspend/resume device".

Option noearly has no effect on it (as it suppose to do).
Option noauto, although working, has no effect on the described problem too.

I have a single normal SATA disk with 6 partitions. (No RAID or
complex configuration).
On ASCII x64 KDE.
close

Devuan ascii has reached EOL.