Til: Mark Hindley
CC: 104
Emne: [devuan-dev] bug#104: devuan-i18n: Utf8 problems in X vs console for file names and others
in the current devuan i dont know were such key raised. the `locale
charmap` command outputs
the same that is another name for USAS X3.4-1968, a revision of ASCII that
is distinguished first revision
to allow a linefeed (LF) to occur on its own (i.e. not preceded by or
followed by a carriage return (CR)).

iguess is something related to windosers, my current env have mixed
russian and english maybe
due that i have such locale charmap due that revision introduced the common
name of (US-)ASCII.

This is basically ASCII as we think of it, although there were two minor
revisions that followed it.
also desktop in devuan when i set to russian with spanish as default just
dont follow the encoding

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com