:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-01-…
Top Pagina
Auteur: B Stack
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-01-12
# Devuan meet 2023-01-12 @20:30 UTC

Present: altoid, Centurion Dan, fsmithred, golinux, hendrik Regrets:
plasma41

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### bugs.d.o Debian's python3-debianbts has included my patch to
support changing the SOAP url. Therefore I have enabled BTS query
support for Devuan in reportbug(1) and querybts(1) in src:reportbug
11.6.0devuan2. The bts(1) command from devscripts also now works if
`--bts-server bugs.devuan.org` is specified. This makes reviewing and
closing old and obsolete bugs in the BTS much easier. So I have
started on a clear out! There are still lots of jessie and ascii ones
to go through. I can provide a list if anybody wants to help
(please?). I am scripting automatic closure of Devuan bugs when the
corresponding Debian bug is fixed. It works when the forwarded url is
set correctly. I will also write a script so that Devuan RC bugs are
automatically propagated to britney to prevent testing migration.

#### chimaera and beowulf proposed-updates These updates have been
pending for a while:-
* https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/britney/chimaera/excuses.html
* https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/britney/beowulf/excuses.html I propose
they should be merged.
*(fsr) Running chimaera-proposed-updates here and haven't noticed any
problems. Network-manager seems to be working fine, rsyslog and dbus
seem fine, too.

#### Packaging

##### xorg using libseat New version built for ceres with fix for
[#735](https://bugs.devuan.org/735). Migration to daedalus blocked for
now. More testing and reports required, particularly GPU hardware.

##### Other updates
* ceres: network-manager, hylafax (thanks Friedhelm Mehnert)
* chimaera-backports: network-manager

### golinux
* Lighter and darker excalibur wallpaper options with a hint of "The
  Matrix".  Getting closer . . .
  *
    https://transfer.sh/HDhU8X/your-way_deathmetal_wide-large-working2.png
  *