:: Re: [DNG] trying to do a chimera ne…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] trying to do a chimera netinstall
o1bigtenor via Dng said on Mon, 9 Jan 2023 21:02:50 -0600

>Leads me back to - - - - what do I do - - - -please.

As root, perform the following command:

ls /dev/nvme*

You should see one or more devices listed. If not, boot a Ubuntu or
System Rescue CD or Knoppix DVD, and perform the same command. If you
don't see anything there either, suspect the SDD isn't connected right,
or it's broken, or it's turned off in the BIOS.

If the command shows devices while booted to the live CD, you have a
software problem. Exploit the differences.

SteveT

Steve Litt