:: Re: [devuan-dev] Name Proposal for …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Name Proposal for Devuan VII
Tito . . .

I have no idea what to make of your suggestion . . . wasted bytes . . .

The release after excalibur MUST begin with and "F" and also be the name
of a minor planet in our solar system.

In addition it needs to provide inspiration for a color palette for the
desktop theming.

But . . . it would be much more beneficial to Devuan if that energy put
into fantasizing would be put into solving problems in the here and now.
Who knows if it will even be possible to fork Debian by the time an "F"
named release is up for development. Heck . . . the planet might not
even be habitable by then. We are waaaaay ahead of ourselves . . .

golinux