:: Re: [DNG] Chimaera install problem
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Adrian Zaugg
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Chimaera install problem
In der Nachricht vom Thursday, 5 January 2023 23:11:41 CET schrieb Fred:
> The USB stick is actually an SD card in a USB adapter. I am quite sure

This is not the same as an USB stick, addressing of the card within the stick
is different. Use a real, plain USB stick.

> there is nothing wrong with it.

I believe you your card works, but it is not the same as an USB stick. I had
issues with my SD card to USB adapter aswell, when fiddling with the macOS
installer a while ago. I can't try whether this is really the problem with
Devuan right now, but you certainly do... :-)

If you have a builtin SD card slot, that might work aswell. But your best bet
after all your tries is, go and use a standard USB stick. We all know the
installer works basically.

Regards, Adrian.