:: [devuan-dev] bug#735: New forked xo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Klaus Ethgen
A: Mark Hindley
CC: 735
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] bug#735: New forked xorg fails to start with a nouveau driver
Hi Mark,

Am Mi den 4. Jan 2023 um 11:27 schrieb Mark Hindley:
> Sorry, I misread this (combined with my own preconceptions that GPU support
> might be incomplete)

Well, could be, I don't want to rule it out. Bit it worked with the
version before.

> On the box that fails, is the user you run start as in the video group?

Well, I use wdm to login and as wdm is started by root, no, root is not
implicit member of video. But that doesn't matter.

Regards
   Klaus
--
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/