:: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#730: lvm2-poll…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antonio Rendina
Aan: devuan-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#730: lvm2-polld dies after 60s
If we bring in the LVM2 package, there is also another small problem:

lvm is compiled with systemd, so, if you try to recompile it with via
apt source, it would not work because of a broken requirement (systemd).

```
$ ldd /sbin/lvm | grep system
    libsystemd.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd.so.0
(0x00007fdb9e307000)
```

If we bring the package in, I would like to clean the build requirements
putting out systemd for good.

Regards,
Antonio