:: Re: [devuan-dev] Where to host arm6…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan-dev
Betreff: Re: [devuan-dev] Where to host arm64 desktop iso
Arm images are generally published at https://arm-files.devuan.org and
we should set you up with publishing access on that. Though I'm not
totally sure who is managing that area nowadays. I believe the
"RaspberryPi*" directories are auto-populated by something Adam set up
some while ago, and perhaps it makes sense to us a similar setup for
your builds (whether automatic or not).

Please email me your ssh key and I'll set you up with a publishing area
there.

Ralph.