:: [devuan-dev] Call for testers! Arm6…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: john faulk
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] Call for testers! Arm64 Netinstall image
Evening everyone,

Here i publish the download link to the ARM64 netinstaller, which will
install Chimaera on a UEFI-capable ARM64 machine. A raspberry pi 4 or 3
running the UEFI firmware that can be found for them on GitHub is also
capable of using this installer. This image was produced using a fork of
fsmithred's installer-iso program.

No ARM computers were ever produced with legacy BIOS, so all installations
will be uefi-only, just as is done in Debian.

https://github.com/MrReplikant/Devuan-Arm64-Installers/releases/download/1/netinstall-arm64.iso

Let me know what you think! And do note I will be publishing the server iso
in the next day or so, and the desktop iso shortly thereafter.

-John