:: [devuan-dev] ARM64 SUCCESS
Pàgina inicial
Autor: john faulk
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] ARM64 SUCCESS
Morning everyone!

After fixing bug after bug in installer-iso, I got all the way to the last
part, where it was supposed to hybridize the iso with iso hybrid. Sadly
this did not work on ARM64 natively, BUT, I transferred the unhybridized
iso, and I did it manually on my amd64 machine, and am pleased to announce
that I have SUCCESSFULLY constructed a fully-functioning Devuan ARM64
Netinstall iso!

If anyone can think of an alternative solution to using isohybrid from
syslinux-utils at the end, that is the ONLY thing standing between us and
being able to do it completely with the code.

Today is a proud day for Devuan and Init Freedom!

-John