:: [devuan-dev] Experiment to add ARM6…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: john faulk
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] Experiment to add ARM64 to installer-iso builder
Morning everyone

So, I've managed to add initial support for the amd64 architecture for the
installer-iso program. I started this last night using my raspberry pi 4 as
an arm64 build server. My intuition was right, it really was nearly a
simple copy-paste job! It's throwing an error, however, because the
packages are not installing in the chroot. I didn't have much time to debug
it last night but simple process of elimination pointed to a malformed
entry in the stage that installs the arch-specific packages, likely a
package that isn't available for ARM64. As soon as I'm able to get a
desktop with terminal scrollback so I can actually see the error, I'll know
for sure, but because it rolls by so fast on console it's out of sight
before I can ever see it.

If anyone has ideas or feedback, do let me know!

-John