:: [DNG] ifupdown, wireguard, and clas…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: declassed art
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] ifupdown, wireguard, and classic routing
Hi All,

has anyone already implemented ifupdown scripts for wireguard that use
classic routing approach?

Their "modern routing" works fine for 99% of installations but even in
those cases I have to be cautious re-appyling /etc/nftables, not
mentioning more or less complicated routing even on my laptop, where
it screws up ip rules. For myself I partially solved these problems
with custom scripts, but I have a strong desire to integrate them with
ifupdown. And, before doing that, my question is has anyone already
done that?

So far I found only this one
https://github.com/voidstarzero/wg-ifupdown but that's not what I
exactly need, that's a rather good starting point.

Axy.