:: Re: [DNG] granting authorization fo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Assumptes vells: [DNG] granting authorization for Devuan developers to use Debian trademark
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] granting authorization for Devuan developers to use Debian trademark
On 2022-08-10 11:05, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> With this email and blog, I'm granting the Devuan developers the right
> to use the Debian trademark under the conditions described in the blog.
>
> Congratulations. You are now Debian Developers.
>
> https://danielpocock.com/devuan-debian-trademark-authorization/
>
> https://danielpocock.com/assets/2022-06-08-debian-trademark-switzerland.pdf
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

OMG! I can't believe that I released this by accident. Sorry for the
noise. It's a slow morning and I'm not fully awake. I'll go stand in a
corner now . . .

golinux