著者: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
題目: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-10-20
# Devuan meet 2022-10-20 @20:30 UTC

Present: hendrik, amesser, golinux, plasma41, rrq, fsmithred, Antonior

## Old Business

### amesser
* Devuan has been assigned IANA enterprise ID 1.3.6.1.4.1.59505
* basic mail server with imap & ldap based mailbox/account management
ready
* fallback forwarding of *@devuan.org to mx1.dyne.org and mx2.dyne.org
* A (very) little bit of work on wicd. setup.py installer at least able
to instal all required files now.

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### Updated packages
* ceres: polkit, network-manager, rsyslog
* beowulf-security: dbus Update of dbus for ceres to fix
[#717](https://bugs.devuan.org/717) and
[#718](https://bugs.devuan.org/718) is pending. Currently the
Build-Depends are uninstallable due to the on-going
[perl-5.36](https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/perl-5.36.html)
transition.

#### [Bugs server](https://bugs.devuan.org)
  * added tags `pending`, `daedalus`, `excalibur`
  * changed amprolla pseudo package maintainer email address to
    [devuan-dev@???](mailto:devuan-dev@lists.dyne.org)

### amesser
* I think we can now adjust SPF record in DNS to include
email.devuan.org?
* Add POP3 support (Do we really want this?)
* Decide how to proceed with webmail interface
* proposal from IRC: https://roundcube.net/
* Start using the server? Need to adjust MX record of devuan.org then.

## New Actions

### amesser
* prepare subhost for roundcube (low traffic)
* update DNS for MX & SPF