:: Re: [DNG] virtualbox
Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Duffy
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] virtualbox
Hi Nick, thanks for that. I'd been wondering about trying VMWare. I
hadn't come across proxmox - that does look interesting, and I'll
certainly give it a try. As I mentioned to Tito, because I'm trying to
set up an environment to emulate/simulate an upgrade on several
existing boxes, I have to stick as close as possible to the existing
setup, and that limits the options severely. (I've now tried loading
the dump on the ubuntu 14/mysql 5.6.37 physical box, and it loaded
without a problem: so the problem is definitely virtualbox-related.)