著者: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
題目: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-10-13
# Devuan meet 2022-10-13 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, fsmithred, rrq, Hendrik, Plentyn, Centurion Dan,
plasma41

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### golinux
* Antonio Rendina has offered to help with Devuan. rrq and I have had
email contact. He is planning to attend next week's meet. Hope core
devs will be able to attend.

### LeePen

#### Infra Updated ci.d.o including new stable release of jenkins.

#### Updated packages
* ceres: pdns-recursor, util-linux, policykit-1
* chimaera-security: dbus The new version of policykit-1 represents a
  major update. I have merged it into our fork and updated the build
  system to meson. ConsoleKit still appears to be supportable, although
  I do not have a system to test it on.
  * (plasma41) Taking a look. You're not kidding, this is a lot to wrap
    my head around.

### plasma41
* Debian has announced the eventual name of Debian 14, due for release
  in ~2027: Forky
  * The jokes write themselves :-P
    *(gl) Will it be based on Devuan?

## New Actions

### Plentyn
* Devuan Conference: I have location and a bit of local organization
ready. I need money and announcement work. Jaromil wanted to help but
is not reachable these days. I need a solution. (Later I will need
people to help with local organization)