:: [DNG] Devuan camera app which works…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dvalin
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Devuan camera app which works?

On the prior devuan version, plugging my Canon S5IS into a usb portwas
sufficient to invoke a picture grabbing app. Finding no app on:$
lsb_release -d
likely candidate. After manual invocationand clumsy menu descent to
find photos, a save attempt ended in a
segmentation fault.
Is there another app which works? Can anyone remember what theold one
was?
If there's a newer devuan, I might upgrade along the way, but a
houserenovation and moving stuff leaves only limited time and energy,
sadly.
I haven't had any mail from the list since 18.07.22, but can look
forreplies on the archive while I contemplate how to remedy the loss
oflist traffic. (Aah, for time to read lists again.)

Erik