:: Re: [DNG] Installing build-essentia…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ralph Ronnquist
Aan: Luciano Mannucci
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Installing build-essential on Chimaera PPC
On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 08:37:52PM +0200, Luciano Mannucci wrote:

> I installed a Chimaera guest on my KVM/quemu PPC (well, not exactly;
> I had to install a Debian bullseye and then migrate using rrq script).
> Now I'm trying to install some usefull software via apt-get and it says
> I have broken packages. This is what I typed (with anwers :):
>
> root@bob:~# apt-get install build-essential
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

> libtirpc-dev : Depends: libtirpc3 (= 1.3.1-1) but 1.3.1-1+deb11u1 is to be installed
>
> Do I have any chance to correct that issue?

I think your sources.list lines have soe impurity, because the
expected installation version for libtirpc-dev is 1.3.1-1+deb11u1 and
that package depends on "libtirpc3 (= 1.3.1-1+deb11u1)".

If/when your sources.list lines are correct, then the first step would
be
    # apt-get update
so as to ensure that your local Packages files are up to date, and
then this particular problems should no longer come up.

Ralph.